- 1827-1964 (Creation)
Level of description
Extent and medium
Name of creator
The imminent arrival of the Tranmere carrying indentured servants, livestock and supplies pushed Curr into settling at Circular Head. For more information see: http://www.utas.edu.au/library/companion_to_tasmanian_history/V/VDL%20Co.htm
Immediate source of acquisition or transfer
Content and structure area
Scope and content
Held from second report 1827, printed.
Some reports include maps:
• 1833 Map of north West quarter, with proposals for tenants.
• 1844 Plan of Circular Head by John Cannon Stanley, Circular Head by John Lee Archer
• Forest Farms at Circular Head, showing tenants names, by John Lee Archer & N Kentish, 1842.
• Also 105 printed pamphlets. - 1827, 1831-1850, 1852,1854-1855,1857-1861,1863, 1866, 1868-1892, 1894-1898, 1900-1909, 1911-1920, 1923,-1964
Appraisal, destruction and scheduling
System of arrangement
Conditions of access and use area
Conditions governing access
Conditions governing reproduction
This material is made available for personal research and study purposes under the University of Tasmania Standard Copyright Licence. For any further use permission should be obtained from the copyright owners. For assistance please contact Special.Collections@utas.edu.au
When reusing this material, please cite the reference number and provide the following acknowledgement:
“Courtesy of the UTAS Library Special & Rare Collections”