• Enter a word or phrase into the search box to look for something specific or explore using the browse feature
• Search terms entered in the search box are, by default, searched with an “AND” operator. This means that searching for Douglas Street will return all results to do with Douglas AND Street
• Use quotation marks around exact terms, phrases, and reference numbers for best results. Example: "Douglas Street"
• Use as a multiple character wildcard. Example: galax will find galaxy and galaxies, but not galactic
• During your search you can "pin" descriptions to a clipboard for review at a later time by clicking the paperclip icon on the results page. Access your clipboard by clicking on the paperclip icon at the top right of the screen
Please note that the clipboard is session-based and will be cleared once you close your browser.