- AU TAS UTAS SPARC A10-1 / film 2
Part of Amos Family Papers
- Receipt book of half and quarter yearly rent paid by James Amos (father of Adam and John (1776-1848), as tenant of Heriot Mill, Galawater, including later editions (1779), of cash expenses of mill, 1774-1845.
- Account book of Amos Mill, Cranbrook, VDL, 1824-1836.
- Diary of Adam Amos (1807-1874), June 1839
- Letterbook (or minute book) of Trustees of estate of John Lord, 1829-1833, including correspondence of Derwent Steam Navigation Company