- AU TAS UTAS SPARC B16-60
Part of Hayns & Burns Papers
Photograph of a group of Navy men on the C.L.S.S. Lady Loch.
Lighthouse Tender, "Lady Loch", ex Gunboat. Built in 1886 by Campbell, Sloss & McCann in Footscray, Melbourne for the Victorian Dept. of Public Works. Iron Steamship of 531 tons. Built for use as a lighthouse tender and serviced lighthouses around the south east coast and Tasmania. Owned by Victorian Ports and Harbours Dept. Register closed in September 1935 when the vessel was converted to a hulk at Brisbane. Official Number: 88946 Length: 182' from: - http://passengersinhistory.sa.gov.au/file/26416
Lawrence John Hayns