Imprimir vista previa Cerrar

Mostrando 72 resultados

Descripción archivística
Greg Dickens Photographic Collection Con objetos digitales
Imprimir vista previa Ver :

Clifton Priory atop Barrack Hill, Bothwell

Colour photograph of Clifton Priory, Bothwell. National heritage register citation is as follows: “Two storey stone Tudor Gothic house built in 1847-8 by Rev. Robert Wilson from public subscription. Wilson caused a scandal when he ran into financial difficulties and sold it owing a considerable sum. The house is magnificently sited on Barrack Hill from where it enjoys fine views of Bothwell, the Clyde River and surrounding countryside.”

Castle Hotel Bothwell

Colour photograph of Castle Hotel, 14 Patrick Street, Bothwell, a white-painted late Georgian-style building with red corrugated iron hip-roof

People standing outside former Coffee Palace, Bothwell

Colour photograph of people standing beside motor vehicles parked outside former coffee palace, hotel and doctor’s surgery at 90 Dalrymple Street Bothwell. Citation on National heritage register: “A two storey brick and stucco Georgian building with a stone rear section, licensed as the Young Queen from 1851-1877 when the name was changed to Maskell's Hotel. The building appears in a book on Colonial architecture by Hardy Wilson with a crinolined lady at the doorway with luggage and bird cage. The building is an important townscape element.”

Former Crown Inn at Bothwell

Colour photograph shows former Crown Inn at 15 Alexander Street, Bothwell, with distinctive colour crown insignia above first-storey veranda and coloured light globes mounted along balcony

View of Clifton Priory and powerlines across front lawn

Colour photograph of Clifton Priory, Bothwell, showing powerlines across front lawn below hedge. National heritage register citation is as follows: “Two storey stone Tudor Gothic house built in 1847-8 by Rev. Robert Wilson from public subscription. Wilson caused a scandal when he ran into financial difficulties and sold it owing a considerable sum. The house is magnificently sited on Barrack Hill from where it enjoys fine views of Bothwell, the Clyde River and surrounding countryside.”

Former Coffee Palace, doctor’s surgery and hotel at Bothwell

Colour photograph of former coffee palace, hotel and doctor’s surgery at 90 Dalrymple Street Bothwell. Citation on National heritage register: “A two storey brick and stucco Georgian building with a stone rear section, licensed as the Young Queen from 1851-1877 when the name was changed to Maskell's Hotel. The building appears in a book on Colonial architecture by Hardy Wilson with a crinolined lady at the doorway with luggage and bird cage. The building is an important townscape element.”

Buildings at Tarraleah

Colour photograph shows red Holden Kingswood parked outside buildings at Tarraleah in March 1983, including the TAB office, fuel station and former school, with garden bed of blooming roses and annuals

Former Bridge Hotel at Ouse

Colour landscape photograph shows exterior of derelict Bridge Hotel at Ouse, situated in the crook of the Ouse River, a sandstone, weatherboard and tin structure, with windows boarded up

View of Clifton Priory atop Barrack Hill, Bothwell

Colour photograph of Clifton Priory, Bothwell, showing gardens, lawn and hedge below front door. National heritage register citation is as follows: “Two storey stone Tudor Gothic house built in 1847-8 by Rev. Robert Wilson from public subscription. Wilson caused a scandal when he ran into financial difficulties and sold it owing a considerable sum. The house is magnificently sited on Barrack Hill from where it enjoys fine views of Bothwell, the Clyde River and surrounding countryside.”