- 1950-1954 (Vervaardig)
Omvang en medium
Naam van de archiefvormer
In 1920 he opened his own bookshop (merging briefly with Oldham, Beddome &Meredith between 1930 and 1932). In 1961 after his death Fullers Bookshop moved from 103 Collins Street to Cat & Fiddle Arcade and in 1962 the business was purchased by three employees, Cedric and Ian Pearce and Lindsay Hay, and moved to Murray Street, 1975.
W. E. Fuller was a keen repertory actor, and helped to found and maintain a repertory theatre in Hobart. He was also one of the pioneer broadcasters with the A.B.C. in the 1930s, giving regular talks on books, and also other broadcasts. He wrote plays, short stories and children's stories and published a novel in 1919, "Love, London and Lynette".
Directe bron van verwerving of overbrenging
Inhoud en structuur
Bereik en inhoud
Waardering, vernietiging en slectie
Voorwaarden voor toegang en gebruik
Voorwaarden voor raadpleging
Voorwaarden voor reproductie
This material is made available for personal research and study purposes under the University of Tasmania Standard Copyright Licence. For any further use permission should be obtained from the copyright owners. For assistance please contact Special.Collections@utas.edu.au
When reusing this material, please cite the reference number and provide the following acknowledgement:
“Courtesy of the UTAS Library Special & Rare Collections”