Originally four books. Two catalogued and taken into the Rare Collection.
(1) "Samuel Clemes 1845-1922" by I. M. Shoobridge, Hobart (Cox &
Kay) c 1923
(2) (Transferred to the Rare Book Collection -Morris Rare PR 9619.3 .B52 M98 1913)
"The Mysterious Stranger", Marie Bjelke Petersen, Walch & Sons, Hobart, 1913 (reprint, 1914) 30 pp
Inscribed: "to dear Mrs. Fuller in memory of our little talks at Swansea, March 1915, from the writer".
(3) (Transferred to the Rare Book Collection - Morris Rare PR 9619.3 .B52 M93 1914)
"Muffled Drums ", Marie Bjelke Petersen, Hobart, 1914 paper 49 pp
Inscribed, ms.: "To dear Mrs. Fuller [Mrs E. C. Fuller] with much love and earnest prayer for His best and richest gift -Himself.
From the writer, Swansea, March 1915".
• Includes copy of obituary notice, Mercury, 1969.
(4) A Century of Banking, The Commercial Banking Co. of Sydney, Sydney, 1934, 89 pp. illustrated.