Insurance averages dated 1857 to 1860
Notes on averages for insurance of ships and cargoes, made by Thomas May Evans, including accounts of voyages, valuation, losses etc. of ships:
• Brig Mary Clarke (A. Avery, master) on voyage from Newcastle, N.S.W. to Melbourne,
• 'Caroline'(John Robertson, master), voyage from V.D.L. to southern Wale fisheries.
• Ann Gales, with sugar from Mauritius to Hobart Town Schooner
• Tamar (Tregurtha, master), V.D.L. to Victoria
• Schooner 'Louisa' - salvage loss (Walter M. Robertson, master)
• Dark (Henry Sansom, master), Hobart to Port Philip Australasia with wool, Hobart to London (Connol, master)
• Dark (Jasper, master) Hobart to Port Philip
• Brigantine Macquarie (A. Graves, master), Hobart to Port Albert
• Circassian (Napper, master) - salvage loss.
• Scotia, London to Port Philip