Mostrando 818 resultados

Descripción archivística
South-East Tasmania
Imprimir vista previa Ver :

724 resultados con objetos digitales Muestra los resultados con objetos digitales

Buildings on Salamanca Place

Black-and-white photograph shows stone buildings along Salamanca Place, timber stacked on New Wharf and masts of ships docked at the wharf; signs on buildings for “A.E. Lord Wool Merchant” and “W.D. Peacock and Co.”, historic home Lenna and easter...

Liverpool Street, Hobart

Black-and-white photograph depicts police officer standing in middle of Liverpool Street, Hobart, with YMCA and J.W. Toplis Pharmaceutical Chemist listed as tenants of the corner building.

The Mercury - 11th November 1918.

One newspaper, The Mercury, published by Charles Ellis Davies, Macquarie St., Hobart . This edition : Extraordinary edition - Armistice signed by the Germans. Dated 11th November 1918.

Davies Brothers Pty Ltd

Receipt book

  • AU TAS UTAS SPARC F6-7
  • Unidad documental simple
  • 1911-1917
  • Parte deFuller Papers

Receipt book for hire of piano from Walch & Co. 1911 - 1917

William Edwin Fuller

Bank book

  • AU TAS UTAS SPARC F6-8
  • Unidad documental simple
  • 1958-1960
  • Parte deFuller Papers

Bank book belonging to W. E. Fuller with transactions dated 1958 to 1960

William Edwin Fuller

Identity

  • AU TAS UTAS SPARC F6-9
  • Unidad documental simple
  • 1941-1954
  • Parte deFuller Papers

Three items belonging to W. E. Fuller -Identity card, 1941; visiting cards (Collins Street) and Passport, 1954.

William Edwin Fuller

Bookshop

Collection consists of material relating to Fullers bookshop : accounts, catalogues card and bookmarks, newspaper cuttings and book proofs

William Edwin Fuller

Scripts of articles, talks and plays

  • AU TAS UTAS SPARC F6-15
  • Unidad documental simple
  • 1919
  • Parte deFuller Papers

Scripts of articles, broadcast talks, plays, etc.Including:(a) talks: "50 years of bookselling", "Trollope in Tasmania", ''Marie Corelli", "Roy Bridges", "Travellers Tales" and other talks on...

William Edwin Fuller

Theatre

Collection consists of theatre programs and reviews

William Edwin Fuller

Theatre programmes and reviews

  • AU TAS UTAS SPARC F6-17
  • Unidad documental simple
  • 1921
  • Parte deFuller Papers

Collection consists of:(1) Theatre programmes and reviews etc.(2) Theatre programmes, cutting of review of Passers By from the Illustrated Tasmanian Mail, dated 7 July 1921, copy of licence and articles of Hobart Repertory Theatre, copy of Amateur...

William Edwin Fuller

Hobart Legacy

Material relating to the Hobart Legacy Club. Includes, papers rules and photographs

William Edwin Fuller

Hobart Legacy Club

  • AU TAS UTAS SPARC F6-18
  • Unidad documental simple
  • 1923-1949
  • Parte deFuller Papers

Material relating to the Hobart Legacy Club. Originally founded as "Remembrance Club" 1923, Hobart Legacy - 1944, includes printed papers, rules, Barnett photograph of delegates to Legacy conference 1949.

William Edwin Fuller

Youth Triumphant" by Roy Bridges

  • AU TAS UTAS SPARC F6-20
  • Unidad documental simple
  • 1954
  • Parte deFuller Papers

Cuttings of Roy Bridges serial published in the Saturday Evening Mercury 14 August 1954 to 13 November 1954 entitled ''YouthTriumphant"

William Edwin Fuller

Theatrical photographs

  • AU TAS UTAS SPARC F6-26
  • Unidad documental simple
  • 1912-1940
  • Parte deFuller Papers

Collection of photographs including Group in musical entertainment, including W. E. and Frances Fuller, c. 1912, with programme of "Entertainment by the Mountebanks", Moonah Mission Hall, 1912. W. E. Fuller portraying various parts (es...

William Edwin Fuller

Photographs of friends

  • AU TAS UTAS SPARC F6-30
  • Unidad documental simple
  • 1913-1931
  • Parte deFuller Papers

Three photographs of friends:Edward Gott 1913 Inscribed "to Mr. &Mrs. W. E. Fuller, in remembrance, Edward Gott, Hobart, 1913" (framed)Elderly man, head and shoulders.Young woman - "To Frances & Bill with love, Stella, ...

William Edwin Fuller

Tourist map of Tasmania

  • AU TAS UTAS SPARC F6-35
  • Unidad documental simple
  • 1934
  • Parte deFuller Papers

One tourist map of Tasmania dated 1934. Inset map of Hobart. Produced by the Government Printer Tasmania. Scale 1 in: 10 mls , - Linen backed map, folded

William Edwin Fuller

Script "Africa calling"

  • AU TAS UTAS SPARC F6-40
  • Unidad documental simple
  • n.d.
  • Parte deFuller Papers

Script of a play entitled "Africa calling" written by M Gibson and W E Fuller

William Edwin Fuller

Icicles near the Springs 1986

Colour photograph taken near the Springs of man dressed in red beside road to Mount Wellington, with icicles dangling from the vegetation after a snowstorm

Snow plowing on road to Mount Wellington

Colour photograph of Post Master General Department Jeep equipped with front-mounted and rear-mounted snowclearing implements moving snow and ice from road on Mount Wellington, 1960

Auxiliary Ketch Lenna at Hobart Regatta 1957

Colour photograph of the ketch Lenna, taken from shore of Derwent, at Hobart Regatta, 1957. Depicts two-masted ketch on Derwent River, with casuarina tree in foreground.

Hal Wyatt

Steam train arrives at Hobart Station

Colour photograph of steam locomotive, with green livery, pulled into platform at Hobart Station, with passengers on platform.

Hal Wyatt

At the Yacht Club

Colour photograph shows yachts at Royal Yacht Club of Tasmania and cars parked beside waterfront

Hal Wyatt

Rendered stone house at Bellerive with large floral garden

Colour photograph of stone house at Bellerive, rendered or painted white, with flowers in bloom in front garden, in front of verandah, house old tin roof, on corner block, street pillar for PMG telephone cabling near letterbox

Hal Wyatt

Bellerive marina

Colour photograph taken at dusk, of Bellerive marina

Hal Wyatt

Billowing sails on Derwent

Colour photograph of yachts racing on Derwent River with cargo ships berthed at Port of Hobart in background; foothills on land are dry

Hal Wyatt

Murray Street ferry pier and ships docked in Hobart

Colour photograph of ferry pier at bottom of Murray Street, Hobart, departure point for the Bellerive ferry; cargo and passenger ships docked at nearby Princes Wharf, including the steamer Orsova; sign advertising Cascade Ale on the Customs House ...

Hal Wyatt

Repair work on Tasman Bridge from Eastern Shore

Colour photograph shows site of repair work to Tasman Bridge, damaged by the crash of the ore carrier Lake Illawarra in January 1975. Photo taken from Eastern Shore of Derwent.

Hal Wyatt

Repairs on Tasman Bridge roadspan

Photograph in colour, taken from Eastern Shore of Derwent River, depicting repairs to roadway and pylons damaged in January 1975 crash of bulk ore carrier Lake Illawarra. Mount Wellington in background.

Hal Wyatt

Tasman Bridge works

Construction site on riverbank as work begins on Tasman Bridge; cranes, steel scaffolding and brickwork evident. Workers in hard hats; one man striding towards camera, wearing gumboots is poking his tongue out at the photographer.

Hal Wyatt

Hobart Bridge and Tasman Bridge in winter 1964

Colour photograph of two bridges across the Derwent River, the Hobart Bridge, right, and the Tasman Bridge, left, as viewed from the eastern shore of the Derwent in August 1964. Snow caps Mount Wellington in the background.

Hal Wyatt

Centre span of Tasman Bridge under construction

Colour photograph of the centre span of the Tasman Bridge is under construction in 1963, as viewed from a vehicle travelling on the nearby Hobart Bridge, which carries vehicular traffic across the Derwent River on a temporary, floating platform.

Hal Wyatt

Building temporary traffic span on Tasman Bridge 1964

Colour photograph shows construction of a temporary traffic span of the new Tasman Bridge, as viewed from the western shore of the Derwent River, in 1964; the floating Hobart Bridge upstream is visible in background.

Hal Wyatt

Chalmer’s church building in Hobart before demolition

Colour photograph of a church building, constructed in greying sand stone, with ivy climbing up wall on attached building; originally the Chalmer’s Free Church and Manse, in Hobart, on the corner of Harrington and Bathurst streets, later the Chalm...

Hal Wyatt

Church at Lauderdale

Colour photograph of sandstone church building at Lauderdale surrounded by picket fence.

Hal Wyatt

Lunch Hour Golf

Four men playing golf. Back of photograph states The Origin of Claremont Golf Club 1926? (Lunch hour golf) Left to right: Wal Morrow (scorer), HV McKernan, Will Cooper, FB Richardson. Photo by JA Cooper (his clubs lying on green)

Sales Conference at Claremont 1922

Sales Conference at Claremont 1922. Left to right. Back: DC Vernon, AE Clarke, JH Cooper, W Lees, N Benson, JP Whitworth, WH Plamer, S Lees, VC Smith, JP Wilson. Front: H Theobald, WH Clarke, EH Colleyshaw, W Cooper, TE Cooper, WA Cadbury, T Coley...

Sales Conference April 17th to 21st, 1950

Sales Conference April 17th to 21st, 1950, advertising material in background . Left to right: RM Conway, MG Wells, AB Eastaugh, EF McDade, I van Assche, NF Mitchell (standing TO Kelly) WA Smith, HV McKernan, JWC Wyett, DS Newman, BC Johnston, AH ...

Representatives Conference Claremont, 1965

Representatives Conference 1965. Left to right. Front Row: BA Manners, GF Fox, RA Smith, HV McKernan, JPD Lloyd, VG Burley, F Stock, AB Adkins. 2nd Row: IA Pollard, DB Mathieson, GC Lees, FA Banyard, DM Abbott, AB Tinner, AE Meaker. 3rd Row: K Mit...

Resultados 1 a 100 de 818