Colour photograph of the centre span of the Tasman Bridge is under construction in 1963, as viewed from a vehicle travelling on the nearby Hobart Bridge, which carries vehicular traffic across the Derwent River on a temporary, floating platform.
Colour photograph of a church building, constructed in greying sand stone, with ivy climbing up wall on attached building; originally the Chalmer’s Free Church and Manse, in Hobart, on the corner of Harrington and Bathurst streets, later the Chalm...
Claremont Works Youth Club dinner at Belvedere, Hobart March 20th, 1940. Standing: MG Wells, WC Brown, RG Williams, TA Griffiths, B Harris, DC Laing, RM Conway, JF Taplin (Hon Treas.) F O'Shea. Sitting: D Ransley, AK Easther, BA Wells, AA H...
Colour photograph of Cleburne Homestead, also known as the Mount Direction Homestead, a dwelling built in the 1830s at Risdon and threatened with demolition during the construction of the nearby Bowen Bridge.
Colour photograph of Clifton Priory, Bothwell. National heritage register citation is as follows: “Two storey stone Tudor Gothic house built in 1847-8 by Rev. Robert Wilson from public subscription. Wilson caused a scandal when he ran into financi...
Black and white photographs of Claremont military camp in about 1915 and the Cadbury chocolate factory and Claremont Golf Club built on the same site, many showing the factory, its surroundings and staff.
Black-and-white photograph shows construction of a retaining wall below the level of the train line for a new building as part of the roasting and leaching divisions of the 100-Ton Plant, at E.Z. Co. Zinc Works
Black-and-white photograph shows elevated view of the construction of the roasting and leaching divisions of the 100-Ton Plant, below the cell room, at E.Z. Co. Zinc Works, looking west towards Mount Faulkner
Cricket Team – Representatives Conference 1927. Left to right. Back: WL Cooper, FB Richardson, HG Kelly, CA Tudor, JM Williams, EG Frappell. Front: BA Wells, H Colbourne, TE Cooper, LD Davies, DD Willis.
Colour photograph shows a person and two motor vehicles on the span of steel truss bridge built for the North Mount Lyell railway to cross the King River, near Crotty, taken in 1970; bridge later submerged by Lake Burbury.