Printed works removed from Collection and placed in Library's Rare Book Collection or in Staff Publications:
• Howard, M.C. West Coast mineral areas, 1947.
• Miller, E.M. Literary beginnings in Tasmania. (Educational Record, Oct.15, 1948)
• Miller, E.M. The Tasmanian, Launceston's first newspaper.(Biblionews, vol.2, No.8, 1949). 2 copies and typed ms.
• Preshaw, A.S. The University of Tasmania throughout half a century. (Tasmanian Institute of Educational Research. Bull.No.6, 1940).
• Triebel, L.A. Whaling in Australasian Seas a century ago. (Educational Record, Feb. 1949).