Caricature of Professor Alexander Leicester McAulay (1895-1969) who was professor of Physics at the University of Tasmania from 1927-1959. Ink drawing, full figure, side view, holding glass tube and physics paper, Untitled.
Pencil drawing on card with small water colour attached. Painted and sketched by Olive Pink at the Finke 31/8/30. Identified by Olive Pink as Cassia sturtii "usually 7 pairs of leaves on leaf stem - shrub about 3ft high"
Non-government organisation document relevant to XI SATCM, Viña del Mar, draft Madrid Protocol, Rolf Andersen, minerals convention, world park campaign, CRAMRA, mining ban. Provides document and source information.
Booklet issued to celebrate the companies centenary entitled Alfred Harrap & Son Pty Ltd 1857 - 1957, A century of service". Documents the history of the company and includes photographs of founders and staff.
Colour photograph depicts red C Class steam locomotive, steaming on line approaching Relbia Station railway platform, near Launceston, between Western Junction and Inveresk. The words: ?CENTENARY TRAIN 1871-1971? emblazoned on front of boiler.
Colour photograph of schoolchildren and sightseers crowding onto the track and climbing onto another train to look at the passing Centenary Train, pulled by two steam locomotives on the Tasmanian Government Railways line, at Westbury Station.
Colour photograph of the centre span of the Tasman Bridge is under construction in 1963, as viewed from a vehicle travelling on the nearby Hobart Bridge, which carries vehicular traffic across the Derwent River on a temporary, floating platform.
Certificate from the Edinburgh Royal Maternity Hospital to certify that John W. Hadden attended the institution from 1 August to 1 February 1856 and delivered 59 cases. The document is signed by 7 medical officers.
Certificate dated 1856 from the Edinburgh Royal Maternity Hospital's to certify that Dr John William Hadden acted as House Surgeon from 15 February 1856 to 2 August 1856, signed by the medical officers.
Certificate No. 5185 dated 2 May 1856 of the Court of Examiners that John William Hadden, V.D. Land, had been examined and admitted to membership of the Royal College of Surgeons of England. Signed by the President, Vice-President and 6 others.
Colour photograph of a church building, constructed in greying sand stone, with ivy climbing up wall on attached building; originally the Chalmer’s Free Church and Manse, in Hobart, on the corner of Harrington and Bathurst streets, later the Chalm...
p6. Creek Hut, Meredith family's first house (photo of drawing. See Pl/35(2280 From Mace Papers Archives Office of Tasmania, (copy neg) p7. Cambria, Meredith residence. Beattie photo p8a. Cranbrook House. Christmas card from "all at Cra...
Chippendale, G. M.Check List of Central AustralianPlants.Reprint from Transactions of the Royal Society of South Australia, vol 82 1959.Inscribed ‘With regards George Chippendale’ , and ‘Received on July 27th1959’ by Olive Pink.