- AU TAS UTAS SPARC RS83
Insurance averages dated 1857 to 1860
Notes on averages for insurance of ships and cargoes, made by Thomas May Evans, including accounts of voyages, valuation, losses etc. of ships:
• Brig Mary Clarke (A. Avery, master) on voyage from Newcastle, N.S.W. to Melbourne,
• 'Caroline'(John Robertson, master), voyage from V.D.L. to southern Wale fisheries.
• Ann Gales, with sugar from Mauritius to Hobart Town Schooner
• Tamar (Tregurtha, master), V.D.L. to Victoria
• Schooner 'Louisa' - salvage loss (Walter M. Robertson, master)
• Dark (Henry Sansom, master), Hobart to Port Philip Australasia with wool, Hobart to London (Connol, master)
• Dark (Jasper, master) Hobart to Port Philip
• Brigantine Macquarie (A. Graves, master), Hobart to Port Albert
• Circassian (Napper, master) - salvage loss.
• Scotia, London to Port Philip