Affichage de 159 résultats

Description archivistique
University of Tasmania
Aperçu avant impression Affichage :

89 résultats avec objets numériques Afficher les résultats avec des objets numériques

Domain House Signs

  • AU TAS UTAS SPARC 2021/4-Uni
  • Collection
  • C1920-1988

Collection of five signs from the Domain House building Hobart. Includes two Electrical Engineering, University Office, Tasmanian School of Art and a commemorative plaque donated by the Australian federation of University Women - Tas

University of Tasmania

School of Medicine

  • AU TAS UTAS SPARC UT634
  • Collection
  • 1966-1988

Collection of School of Medicine files (1966-1981) containing newspaper clippings, class/graduation photographs (1984,1985,1987,1988), staff lists, job advertisements, seminar information, questionnaires.

University of Tasmania

Faculty of Medicine : Medical graduates

  • AU TAS UTAS SPARC UP19
  • Collection
  • 1997

Publication issued in 1997 titled Medical Graduates 1997 - contains photographs of graduates and social occasions also reflections on medical studies.

University of Tasmania

Information Technology Services

  • AU TAS UTAS SPARC UP32
  • Collection
  • 1991-2002

Collection consists of UTAS publications :
• 1994 communications directory
• 1995-96 communications directory
• 1997 telephone directory
• August 2002 telephone directory
• Restructuring of Information Technology Services. 13 December 1995 1998 Australian Awards for University Teaching , awarded to Arthur Sale
• Service level definitions. 12 May 1998
• The service of IT. August 1998
• Networking. 1991

University of Tasmania

Campus Services Directory

  • AU TAS UTAS SPARC UP33
  • Collection
  • 1997

Booklet dated 1977 outlining UTAS campus services offered including description of service, and information about and photographs of staff members.

University of Tasmania

Tasmanian University Association

  • AU TAS UTAS SPARC UT87
  • Collection
  • 1938-1939

Miscellaneous papers relating to the foundation of Tasmanian University Association 1938-1939.
Including: membership lists, dinner subscription lists, circulars, receipt book butts. Secretary Don F. Gee.

University of Tasmania

University Branch of the Australian Labor Party

  • AU TAS UTAS SPARC UA3
  • Collection
  • 1951-1965

Collection consists of correspondence, minutes, list of members and financial statements for the University branch of the Australian Labor Party

University of Tasmania

Newspaper cutting books

  • AU TAS UTAS SPARC UT88
  • Collection
  • 1966-1970

Scrapbooks containing cuttings from newspapers (mainly Tasmanian) relating to the University of Tasmania from the late 1970's these include any mention of the University in Tasmanian, including brief references to former students, advertisements for functions in the University Centre and some general articles relating to education. There are none between 1918-1932.

University of Tasmania

Tasmanian University Association

  • AU TAS UTAS SPARC UT87
  • Collection
  • 1938-1939

Miscellaneous papers including: membership lists, dinner subscription lists, circulars, receipt book butts. Secretary D. F. Gee. Tasmanian University Association 1938-1939 . this file - UT87/31

University of Tasmania

University Centenary Committee : films

  • AU TAS UTAS SPARC UT387
  • Collection
  • 1959-1977

Films of University buildings and activities made at various times and held by Photographic Section or Academic Departments and donated to the Centenary Committee for the Centenary history. Some films include items from news reels
donated by the A.B .C. Some show the progress of building work on the Sandy Bay site and the opening ceremonies. The dates of occupation of University buildings were: V.C.'s Lodge December 1958; Union March 1959 (building done in stages); Hytten Hall March 1959; Engineering workshops March 1959 and main building August 1960; Library February 1961; Chemistry February 1961; Arts July 1962; Geology & Geography November 1962; Life Sciences building work began 1963. The temporary Administration building, later converted to Staff Flats, was first occupied in March 1957. The transfer of departments from the Domain was completed in November 1962. The removal of the temporary huts at Sandy Bay was begun December 1962 when the Geology huts were sold (see Gazette May 1959, June 1962, Annual Report 1962,1966). An opening ceremony was held on 16 May 1959 when the Premier, Hon. Eric E. Reece, officially opened the Union, the Engineering Laboratory block and Hytten Hall. The ceremony commenced in the Engineering building at 3pm. On 31 March 1962 His Excellency the Governor of Tasmanian, Lord Rowallan, opened the Chemistry and Library buildings, followed by tea in the Union.

University of Tasmania

UTAS Planning and Review Committee : Review of Academic Departments

  • AU TAS UTAS SPARC UT389
  • Collection
  • 1980-1982

Papers of the Secretary to the Working Parties reviewing academic departments, R. Knight and S. Rucinksi, including for each: report, agenda and notes for meetings, submissions, correspondence.

University of Tasmania

University Accountant : accounting records

  • AU TAS UTAS SPARC UT495
  • Collection
  • 1987-1990

Microfiche copy of accounting records including weekly payroll, departmental balances, general ledger and monthly distribution

University of Tasmania

W M Bush published volumes

  • AU AU ATADD 7
  • Série
  • 1982-2003

Documents comprise PDF images of the document collections compiled by W M Bush and as published by Oceana between 1982 and 2003 in "Antarctica and International Law: A Collection of Inter-State and National Documents" (volumes I-IV, and binders I-IV). The volumes provide the text (or extracts) of relevant documents, along with annotations, cross references and indexes. These are reproduced by permission of Oxford University Press, USA. Images of the originals of documents are provided in other series.

University of Tasmania

Letters Patent of the University of Tasmania

Parchment document bound with green ribbon and sealed with red wax. Letters Patent of King George V granting recognition throughout the Kingdom, empire and Dominions of degrees conferred by the University of Tasmania in Arts, Science, Law, Medicine, Music and all branches of knowledge except Theology

University of Tasmania

Antarctic Treaty regime documents

  • AU AU ATADD 2
  • Série
  • 1861-1991

Documents concerning the formation and operation of the Antarctic Treaty. Includes documents about some of the related agreements and institutions that together comprise the Antarctic Treaty System. Many of the documents are reproduced or referred to in W M Bush, "Antarctic and International Law: a Collection of Inter-state and National Documents" (volumes I-IV, and binders I-IV).

University of Tasmania

Engineering building

Digital footage from University CCTV camera during the flood event of May 2018

University of Tasmania

Law building-sped up

Digital footage from University CCTV camera during the flood event of May 2018

University of Tasmania

Dugald Gordon McDougall

Appointment Indenture for Dugald Gordon McDougall, dated 1902 - 1932. Professor of Law and Modern History (15 Mar. 1902 & draft); supplement to indenture (2 Feb. 1904); Professor of Law and Modern History (19 Aug. 1904 and draft).

University of Tasmania

Edmund Morris Miller

Appointment Indenture for Edmund Morris Miller, dated 1913 & 1917. Lecturer in Philosophy & Economics (19 November 1913); Lecturer in Philosphy (1917, draft and unsigned indenture)

University of Tasmania

William Henry Williams

In 1894 William Henry Williams became a lecturer and in 1896 the foundation professor of Classics and English Literature at the newly established University of Tasmania. He occupied the chair until his retirement in 1925. During part of that time he was dean of the faculty of arts and chairman of the professorial board. In March 1926 he was made professor emeritus. He was also a trustee of the State Library of Tasmania from 1921 to 1936. Copy of indenture of Professor Williams to the position of Professor of Classics and English literature, dated 1902. Appointment Indenture for William Henry Williams, dated 1901, 1902 &1904. Professor of Classics and English Literature (1901 draft); Professor of Classics and English Literature (17 February 1902); Supplement to agreement (2 February 1904); Professor of Classics and English Literature (19 August1904 and draft).

University of Tasmania

History of the University of Tasmania Collection

  • AU TAS UTAS SPARC UT352
  • Collection
  • 1885-1973

Documents and extracts relating to the history of the University of Tasmania, complied for the Centenary Committee.

University of Tasmania

Congratulatory Addresses

  • AU TAS UTAS SPARC UT519
  • Collection
  • 1990

Congratulatory Addresses for the University's Centenary in 1990, mostly illuminated and mounted, from universities in Australia and New Zealand and also from the Association of Commonwealth Universities and the Association of Universities and Colleges of Canada.

University of Tasmania

Christ College Collection

  • AU TAS UTAS SPARC UA17
  • Collection
  • 1840-1947

Collection cosists of material relating to the foundation of the college, reports, accounts, students activities and the library.

University of Tasmania

College Prospectus and Library Catalogue

College Prospectus, printed by Elliston, Collins Street, Hobart Town and dated 1848. Includes note of nature and advantages of a college, steps taken by Bishop, subscribers, trustees, Hutchins & Launceston Church Grammar schools, scholarships, Franklin Museum; Also bound into this volume is the Catalogue of the Christ's College Library, in the Diocese of Tasmania parts one & two.
Pat one lists books by subject, part two list books by author.

University of Tasmania

University of Tasmania Photograph Collection

  • AU TAS UTAS SPARC UT/Ph
  • Collection
  • 1890-1980

Collection consists of glass plates, lantern slides, 35mm slides, prints and negatives of images relating to the history of the University of Tasmania some later images produced by the University photographer Fred Koolhof 1960-1980

University of Tasmania

Staff with Japanese Visitor

Staff with Japanese visitor (front left) taken in front of the main entrance to Domain House, named around photograph N.E. Lewis, W.H. Williams, D.G. McDougall, Herman Ritz, H.C Kingsmill, James Cruickshank, R.L. Dunbabin, F.M. Johnstone, Loftus Hill, A. Beale, C. Dean, Mary Samplan

University of Tasmania

Staff of the Commerce Department

Black and white mounted photograph of University of Tasmania Commerce Department staff taken in 1938. Left to right: Miss Jeanette Audrey Cox (Clerk 1932-1939), Ken M Dallas, D. L Anderson and Professor F.R.E. Mauldron (front).

University of Tasmania

Library Staff 1956

One small black and white photograph of Library staff taken outside the entrance to Domain House, Christmas 1956.

University of Tasmania

Loans desk

Photograph of the Librarian, D H Borchardt at Loans desk with Mrs Kemp 1960

University of Tasmania

Main reading area

Photograph of the main reading area of the Library, Domain, House . Taken in November 1960 showing students working at desks. Honour board on wall.

University of Tasmania

University Centenary Committee: video recordings

  • AU TAS UTAS SPARC UT517
  • Collection
  • 1983

Video recordings of interviews with former staff etc. made by or for the Centenary Committee. Also a copy of unedited material relating to the University shot by the A.B.C. and purchased by the Committee. Recordings were made either on U-matic video cassettes or on 1 inch video tape on reels

University of Tasmania

Satellite Learning Hub Photographs

  • AU TAS UTAS SPARC UT/Ph25
  • Collection
  • 2006

Collection of photocopied images of satellite Learning Hubs located at the Art Library, Hunter Street and the Life Sciences building Sandy Bay campus. Taken August 2006

University of Tasmania

Conservatorium of Music

  • AU TAS UTAS SPARC UP67
  • Collection
  • 1987-1997

Folder of Conservatorium musical event programs, including University Music Series 1987 & 1990. 25th Birthday Celebrations report by Don Kay

University of Tasmania

University of Tasmania : Framed Newspaper Headlines

  • AU TAS UTAS SPARC 2022/7-uni
  • Collection
  • c2013

Framed newspaper headlines relating to UTAS, its staff, students, activities and proposed expansion to Launceston, Burnie and Hobart. Headlines from the The Examiner, The Advocate and The Mercury.

University of Tasmania

Hand drawn plan of the University of Tasmania, Hobart

  • AU TAS UTAS SPARC UT330
  • Collection
  • 1928

Hand drawn plan of the University of Tasmania located on the domain at Hobart. Surveyed by C.A. Gillett, 1928. Scale 1 :40 links. Lat 42deg, 58 23.3 S Long 147deg. 19 52.455 E.
Showing
• gardens, drives and pathways
• Tennis courts
• Teachers College
• Biological Laboratory
• Common Room
• Biological Museum
• Department of Physics and Electrical engineering
• Engineering Department
• Workshop University Main Building
• Lavatories

University of Tasmania

University Centenary Committee : video recordings

  • AU TAS UTAS SPARC UT517
  • Collection
  • 1954-1981

Video recordings of interviews with former staff etc made by or for the Centenary Committee. Also a copy of unedited material relating to the University shot by the A.B.C. and purchased by the Committee. Recordings were made either on U-matic video cassettes or on 1 inch video tape on reels

University of Tasmania

Information Services Photographs

  • AU TAS UTAS SPARC UT391
  • Collection
  • 1976-1983

Collection consists of miscellaneous photographs used in various UTAS news publications such as Infocus, Graduate News, Interim. Plus various other news events including the Royal visit from Prince Charles in 1974.

University of Tasmania

Résultats 101 à 159 sur 159