AU TAS UTAS SPARC P1-35-163
Gala Mill, near Cranbrook
- 1929 (Vervaardig)
Omvang en medium
Naam van de archiefvormer
Dr G.Musgrave Parker (1885-1965) qualified in medicine (M.B. B.Ch.) at Cambridge, U.K., in 1913, and in 1914 he was appointed a medical officer of health in Swansea. From 1915 until 1918 he served with the Australian forces in Egypt and France. On return he served as medical officer for the Kentish Municipality (Sheffield, Rai1ton) 1919-1921; Swansea 1921-1926 and Clarence, 1926-1947, and then joined the staff of the Repatriation Hospital, Hobart, until he retired in 1955. He acted as president of branches of the RSL at Kentish, Swansea and Lindisfarne. He devoted most of his spare time, however, to a study of the history of the East Coast and hoped to write a book on it, but this was never finished.
Directe bron van verwerving of overbrenging
Inhoud en structuur
Bereik en inhoud
Photograph of Gala Mill on the Swan River near Cranbrook, Tasmania. Taken 1929. The Gala Mill was constructed by John Amos in 1842.
Waardering, vernietiging en slectie
Voorwaarden voor toegang en gebruik
Voorwaarden voor raadpleging
Voorwaarden voor reproductie
Investigations suggest copyright has expired. Please acknowledge: The George Musgrave Parker Collection and the University of Tasmania Library Special and Rare Collections